We’re five weeks into The Bachelor season 20 and I’m back with musings. I’m still spoiler-free, so I’m just going to assume that I am dead wrong.
- Olivia: Let me be the first to say that I’m embarrassed that I put her in my favorites list on night 1. Girlfran is crayzayyyy. I sincerely hope that her rose gets taken away (thanks for the cliffhanger, ABC). She eats up way too much airtime when the focus could be on the girls whose names I still forget. She’s way too cocky and I can’t wait to see her get knocked off her high horse. Because I refuse to believe that Ben is going to fall for her act much longer. I have faith in you, Ben.
I’m Emily. Thank you, @BachelorABC for this Vine.
- The Laurens: I had Lauren H. in my list of favorites from night 1, and unfortunately I’m going to have to knock her off. There’s nothing particularly wrong with her, I just found her date with Ben kinda lackluster. There’s no real chemistry there. I can see her sticking around for a week or two more then getting the boot. Lauren B., however, gets a promotion to my LIKES list.
- JoJo + Caila: I like them and I can see them both staying around. They seem like nice, grounded girls.
- Amanda: The single mom is still in my list of faves. How cute was it when Ben helped her make hairclips for her kiddos? I hope she at least makes it to Hometowns so he can meet them.
- Becca: She was my fave from Chris’ season, so part of me really hopes she takes it all. I’m not expecting that, but a girl can dream.
- Emily: I like her so much more now that her twin got the axe. I don’t expect her to be around much longer, but her personality is finally coming out. And I’m glad I can Google “Bachelor Emily Knife” and get that Vine.
- Jennifer + Leah aka Who That: I don’t understand how they’re still here. But then again, no one knew who Catherine was for the longest time during Sean’s season. If Olivia doesn’t get her rose taken away this week, it HAS to be one of the unknowns getting sent home.
So basically (TL;DR): my final two hopes, Amanda and Lauren B., and Olivia needs to leave yesterday.
Episode 1 Recap
One thought on “Bachelor Ben: Episode Five”
Nice post thanks forr sharing