So, check out this awesome video that plays the two different scenes from the original Oceanic 815 flight and the “alternate” Oceanic 815 flight. There are some major and some subtle differences, I am going to try to address as many as I can find.
- Side-note, but in my opinion, Matthew Fox looked a lot better in the original Oceanic 815 flight. I’m digging the shaved / short hair look.
- You can see the wing of the plane in the original
- Cindy gives Jack two bottles of vodka in the original and one bottle in the alternate. Maybe she knew Jack wouldn’t need the other to clean his wound? O.o.
- Before the first turbulence hit, Jack takes a drink in the alternate
- Bernard’s a “very smart man” in the original and a “smart man” in the alternate. What happened to knock Bernard’s IQ down a few points?